Establishing an Agency Endowment Fund at HCF is a simple and efficient way to build income for your charitable organization.
Why build an agency fund?
- It is an attractive vehicle for your donors who wish to make a donation in their will.
- The Foundation looks after administering and investing your endowment. It is professionally managed and invested, with regular reporting provided to your organization.
- Holding your fund at HCF provides an additional layer of profile and credibility to potential donors.
How it works
- Your board determines how much you would like to invest long term.
- Your organization works with HCF’s professional staff to complete a fund agreement.
- We set up a fund in the name of your charitable organization.
- Your organization receives regular statements on the fund.
- You can add to the fund at any time.
- We handle all the administrative details – including investment management – so that your organization can focus on its mission.
- Your donation is placed into an endowment that is invested over time.
- Earnings from your fund are distributed back to your organization, helping you to do your good work in the community.
To explore whether this is an option that may be a good fit for your organization please contact Jill Anderson, Advisor, Philanthropic Services at 905-523-5600, ext. 254.